Thread: Wounded Warrior Hunt

Default Wounded Warrior Hunt

I have not talked about the WWH because I wanted to know for sure where we are at for birds. Now that most of the crop is out, I am very pleased with the bird numbers. The last group shot thier limit 2 out 3 days. The last day it was rainy and windy and they were tired so they quit early with a couple hours to go. Having said that I am going to have a new hip installed about that time, so in order to keep my life simple about that time I am not going to have the hunt this year. My apologies for this but this is what I have to do. Please remember our Wounded Warriors if you can. You don't need me to make a donation. Hopefully we will be back again next year.

Quote Originally Posted by haymaker View Post
    I have not talked about the WWH because I wanted to know for sure where we are at for birds. Now that most of the crop is out, I am very pleased with the bird numbers. The last group shot thier limit 2 out 3 days. The last day it was rainy and windy and they were tired so they quit early with a couple hours to go. Having said that I am going to have a new hip installed about that time, so in order to keep my life simple about that time I am not going to have the hunt this year. My apologies for this but this is what I have to do. Please remember our Wounded Warriors if you can. You don't need me to make a donation. Hopefully we will be back again next year.
    Next time perhaps. Happy to support it. Weather I come or not LOL. Maybe when your back to running 4 minute miles, I can make it.
    http://www.bluerivergundogs.com/Home_Page.html

When you think you are smarter than your dog, ask your self who cleans up who's poo.

Best wishes for a successful surgery and speedy recovery, Dennis.

there is always next year, good luck with your surgery.