Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hunting in MN

think im heading out thursday around 6:00 a.m. heading west again cant bring my-self to head in any other direction then west maybe north west but west is best by far lol

looks like maybe next wk some of us can hook up & hunt some pheasants???

heading to ND around OCT. 30-31??? will be back b4 NOV. 9 for deer opener ill be out in western MN hunting pheasant for MN deer any way just saying ill be back by MN deer gun opener i cant just sit & wait 4 deer any longer got to get my dog out & hunt id feel im being self-fish if i didnt get my dog out during gun deer season...

come late NOV & early DEC im game for any public land pheasant hunting??? mite try to hit SD once the crops come off the fields in most the state so let me know if anybody is game for that???

I am also open for hunting with new folks. I live in the metro, and generally just take day trips out west of the cities. I am 33 yrs old. I am running a year old lab that went through training most of last season so I am finally getting to work him myself. Let me know if interested, i can be somewhat hit and miss with work coming up.

Talking

i am game almost any weekend.

I am looking for other people to go out with aswell. I like to go west with my 5 yr old springer. Pm me if interested.

I'd be interested too. I live in the West Metro and usually travel to the western part of the state on day trips. Run a 2 year old GSP.