Thread: Beware at license purchase

Default Beware at license purchase

When you buy your MT license it of course asks for a number of things. I thought it odd they asked occupation, so I answered what I thought appropriately as it was none of their business. Didn't think it would print on the license.

NINJA will print on your bird license.....

I hope your wardens have a little sense of humor....

Thats perfect!

I got out of a speeding ticket one time by having a fortune cookie fortune stuck to my insurance card that said I was the master of every situation. The CHP officer just laughed and told me to slow down.
    I'll have a 27 hour drive to think about what to declare that will get me in trouble. Ninja, huh? Nice one. Maybe I'll declare, "Serial Matrimonyist?"

In Michigan you have to take a survey to hunt woodcock called a HIP servey and it asks if you plan to hunt certain types of birds and what your harvest on those birds were last season. I always thought it was funny that they ask how many doves you killed last season when we don't even have a dove season in MI. Wonder if they are looking for poachers or what ???

mmelton, you must have bought a duck stamp as the HIP survey is a survey of migratory birds that covers all possibilities whether there is a season in the state or not. Saves money for the feds since they don't have to have a bunch of HIP surveys to cover each states laws.

bd, that was some good fast thinking. NINJA.