Thread: Golden Retriever

Default Golden Retriever

Looking for a golden retriever. I would rather have a lab, but the girlfriend says we have to get a golden. I guess I better keep her happy. At least she is letting me get a hunting dog. Thanks

When are you looking to buy one?

Quote Originally Posted by lchunter View Post
    Looking for a golden retriever. I would rather have a lab, but the girlfriend says we have to get a golden. I guess I better keep her happy. At least she is letting me get a hunting dog. Thanks
    I got my girl Sage from Cross Creek Kennels and I would very highly recommend them. You'll be very pleased with a golden. they are however, like any other dog. The more time you put in to train them properly, the better they will be. Don't be down about getting a golden. They can be superb hunters, train relatively easily, and are probably the best "family" hunting dog breed there is.

http://www.crosscreekwi.com/golden_puppies.php

Quote Originally Posted by 519vx View Post
    I got my girl Sage from Cross Creek Kennels and I would very highly recommend them. You'll be very pleased with a golden. they are however, like any other dog. The more time you put in to train them properly, the better they will be. Don't be down about getting a golden. They can be superb hunters, train relatively easily, and are probably the best "family" hunting dog breed there is.

http://www.crosscreekwi.com/golden_puppies.php
    I agree! I breed Golden's for hunting. Mine are driven to hunt and I would put them up against any other retriever! But it depends what you want, how much training you want to instill, etc.

Goldens are great dogs and I bet after a couple seasons you thank your girlfriend.

Good luck in your search!

Quote Originally Posted by lchunter View Post
    Lol dang kade are you allowed to even breathe lol what does mom and dad think? and does she have any sisters