Thread: Susquehanna Valley PF Sporting Clays

Default Susquehanna Valley PF Sporting Clays

Come on out for some fun shooting clays and support the Susquehanna Valley Chapter of Pheasants Forever (PA). The shoot will be held close to York, PA.

Wish I lived a little closer!

Wish you were closer, too. It will be a fun time for a good cause.

I wanted to bump this up and let everybody know that we will have 2 hunts up for auction at the shoot.

Hunt 1: 2 person hunt with 8 pheasants (4/person) at Onpoint Outfitters in Confluence, PA. Hunt includes guide, dog (if needed) and bird cleaning. Additional birds may be purchased during hunt. This is a great chance to do a great hunt and help out Pheasants Forever.

Hunt 2: 2 person hunt with 6 pheasants (3/person) and 25 clays per person at S&M Hunting Lodge in Gettysburg, PA. Hunt includes guide and dog (if needed). This is another great chance to get a hunt and help Pheasants Forever.

We will have other items for prizes and auction. Items include a PF gun case, $50 gift card to Cabela's, Bass Pro gift card, framed and unframed prints, round of clays at Martz's, round of clays at Central Penn Sporting Clays, gift certificates to local restaurants, a year membership to Central Penn Sporting clays (prize for last place shooter) and cash. Come on out for some fun and support the Susquehanna Valley of Pheasants Forever.

We had a very nice turnout for the day and everybody had a great time. This was the best shoot we've had since I was a part of the chapter. We gave away a lot of prizes and the shooters really bid hard on items. We auctioned off all 3 hunts and the framed elk print. The weather cooperated for us and it was a dry day that wasn't too hot. Thanks to Starview for hosting us and running the kitchen. I'll get some pictures up later.

Here are some pictures from today: