Thread: Spam

Default Spam

Spammer in Montana.......goes by guildy423

Main bird dog forum also.
    Last edited by BrownDogsCan2; 10-05-2012 at 05:32 AM.

can you guys get rid of it. it's kinda weird

I could'nt tell if it was a sermon, or an ad for some mantra for weird practices?

This spammer is now in "Bird Dog Breeders" now.

Laughing!!!! he's in Pennsylvania now. I'm scared to read it. You first O&N!

Quote Originally Posted by BrownDogsCan2 View Post
    I think it might be o&n, or old dublin. Sometimes i can't understand what they say either. Now guildy is just screwing with you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by BrownDogsCan2 View Post
    I think it might be o&n, or old dublin. Sometimes i can't understand what they say either. Now guildy is just screwing with you guys. he is posted in website support now

Quote Originally Posted by carptom1 View Post
    I think it might be o&n, or old dublin. Sometimes i can't understand what they say either. Now guildy is just screwing with you guys.
    The key is that we are both old. In retrospected in discerning the meaning in the message. He was discouraged about the fact that he got what he believes, is a pen raised pheasant in South Dakota, and the strippers afterward were less than attractive, then he was on our forum and read that only other state he hunts pheasants in may restrict his season to in state resident lisences holder but get him to pay a higher fee. With this in mind he retreated to Montana where nobody but out of staters, care about pheasants and holed up at a survivalist camp, with his dog, gun, and liabations, ( lots of those). Preaching to us apostles who are wandering the road aimlessly, who don't see the danger of a pen-raised bird, or a selective season legislation as unabridgement of his personal freedom. He sells flowers at the bus station in Butte on weekdays. Glad I was here to interpret that for you!

Quote Originally Posted by oldandnew View Post
    The key is that we are both old. In retrospected in discerning the meaning in the message. He was discouraged about the fact that he got what he believes, is a pen raised pheasant in South Dakota, and the strippers afterward were less than attractive, then he was on our forum and read that only other state he hunts pheasants in may restrict his season to in state resident lisences holder but get him to pay a higher fee. With this in mind he retreated to Montana where nobody but out of staters, care about pheasants and holed up at a survivalist camp, with his dog, gun, and liabations, ( lots of those). Preaching to us apostles who are wandering the road aimlessly, who don't see the danger of a pen-raised bird, or a selective season legislation as unabridgement of his personal freedom. He sells flowers at the bus station in Butte on weekdays. Glad I was here to interpret that for you!
    Thanks O&N, I knew if there was anyone here that could interpret this for me, it would be you

Quote Originally Posted by oldandnew View Post
    LOL Now thats good OandN. That really breaks me up.