Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wanted: Britt puppy

I think Danno found a pup from a pretty good breeder in Michigan.

I agree with jetjockey about getting a dog from trial lines. My last Brittany is from a long line of trial dogs with a Who's Who of Brittany names in her pedigree. Yes, she's a big runner when she needs to be but I can bring her in when I want. She's my NSTRA dog, my hunting dog and the probably the most laid back and loving dog around the house I've ever had.

jetjockey, can you post a link to that Yahoo site for the "Dual Brittanys"? I was unable to find it.
    Janee's August Breeze - Bree
    7/6/2016
    http://gundogcentral.com/view_pedigr...&generations=5

Godfather's Dakota Elle - Elle
    1X NSTRA Champion
    11/16/2008 - 11/22/2016
    http://gundogcentral.com/view_pedigr...&generations=5

Thank you all very much. My yahoo groups membership is pending.

Dan, I just saw your post on the dual list. I see you are looking for a pup in the spring. With any luck, that's when we will be breeding my female.

Btw.. Take Ken up on his offer. There will be some really nice Brits up there to look at, and lots of breeders. You could even watch several braces from the wagon or maybe even from a horse. I'm sure someone will find a horse for you if you want to see what traditional field trials are all about, and the amateur gun Dog Nationals is a walking trial, so you could easily watch those braces. Good luck.