Conversation Between carptom1 and quail hound

6 Visitor Messages

1. Robert, feel free to bring your brother. I think it will be a hoot. We hunted in 80 degree weather and still saw a bunch of birds. I think it will get better as it gets coder. Too much marginal cover until the snow flies a couple of times.
  2. Hey Tom,

I just wanted to give you a heads up, my brother will be joining me on my trip in December. I'm sorry to keep adding to the group but having him come to split fuel costs is really going to help me. Pleasr let me know if this presents any pronlems for you. I cant wait and look forward to meeting you.

Robert

P.s. Delete some of your pm's buddy.
  3. Yea this site is kinda turning into the No Fun League.
  4. Now you did it, you went and got my thread deleted. Hope all is well out there buddy, I'm thinking of heading out SD way this year if my paving season wraps up soon. Have a good one.
  5. Now your too funny. I better get started on dinner. I'm kinda in the doghouse a little. 5 days in sd late last week, 4 day's in sd late next week. Now I'm trying to figure out how to get to the duck blind for the opener this weekend. I am going to install a new front door with storm she's been wanting for about 5 years. Then i'll tell her I'm duck hunting on sunday.
  6. Hey Tom,

My older springer is pretty hard up and has been trying to hump everything from his dog bed to the cat. I was thinking if you could find a willing party with say a female britt or setter you might want to give a pup a try.

Robert
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6