PDA

View Full Version : I need shims...

JMc
10-06-2009, 08:01 AM
If anybody has extra drop shims lying around for a Benelli M1, M2, or SBE...I will be happy to take them off your hands. I actually need the B shim. Let me know.

Dakotazeb
10-06-2009, 08:11 AM
Hey Jim,

Just saw your post. I went downstairs and looked in my Benelli box for my shims. I have a "B" shim you can have. It's from my Montefeltro. If that one will fit let me know and I'll get it in the mail to you.

George

JMc
10-06-2009, 11:05 AM
I'm not sure what the difference is but the Monte shims do not work or at least that what customer service told me. I am breaking it down tonight and will try my Monte shims...if they work, I'll give you a shout.

Dakotazeb
10-06-2009, 01:20 PM
Jim,

Don't you have an M1 and a Monte? Check out this web site. They show the same part number for the "B" shim for the M1 Super 90 Field and the Montefeltro.

I have 2 shims in my package that are labeled "B". A thin plastic one that looks like it fits between the stock and receiver, and also a heavy metal one of different shape. I know nothing about the shims as I've never had to use them. My Monte fits me perfect the way it came.

George

maverick
10-06-2009, 05:00 PM
Your C shim drop is probably in already. The metal shim goes mid-stock match the letter and rt or lt to match the cast

JMc
10-06-2009, 09:58 PM
George,
School was crazy today as we had a semi-epidemic of flu. We had over 22% absent, then I had Volleyball games to deal with this evening. I will break down the M1 tomorrow night and see if my Monte shims fit; if so, I'll give you a shout. Thanks for your help!

Maverick,
You are right, the C is the stock setup; however I was aiming low to hit targets going away...the B brought the Monte right were I needed it.

Jim