|Email to a Friend Print this|
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cups diced and cooked potatoes
- 2-3 pheasant breast, cooked and diced
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 (12 ounce) can canned corn niblets
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons instant chicken bouillon
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
Melt butter in a large covered frying pan.
Add potatoes and brown.
Add remaining ingredients, mix thoroughly; cover and simmer for thirty minutes.