|Email to a Friend Print this|
- 4 pheasant breast, halves
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1 cup chopped onions or onion salt
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 corn tortillas
Cover pheasant with water and simmer for 30 minutes.
Cool, bone,and cut into strips, set aside.
Mix tomatoes, soup, chilies, cumin, and garlic powder.
Dip tortillas into broth left from boiling pheasant, place one on a plate,add 2 tb of mixture and 1 tb of cheese.
Roll up and place seam side down in baking pan.
After all are filled and rolled, pour remaining sauce evenly over enchiladas and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Bake at 350 until cheese is melted (about 20 minutes).