Thread: Hello from Minnesota

Default Hello from Minnesota

Hello everyone I came across this site while researching some 2017 spring bird counts. Seems like a pretty good place to talk a bird hunting so I thought I would join. I am from Mankato Minnesota, Little bit about myself is I spend about 90% of my fall season guiding Goose hunts in Minnesota I just started Upland bird hunting a couple of years ago because my in-laws have a bunch of land out in the Bowman North Dakota area and the spark for Upland bird hunting was reignited. Last spring my Upland hunting addiction reached a new level when I got my yellow lab pup Bandit I have trained him myself it has been The Incredible Journey

Welcome o UPH.

Welcome.

I ran my DD in a test at Bowman, ND this year. I hope to get back that way to shoot birds this fall.

Welcome to the madness
    Mike

I graduated from MSU (well it was MSU back then) in the early 90's. Man has that town changed. Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Byrdoglvr View Post
    I graduated from MSU (well it was MSU back then) in the early 90's. Man has that town changed. Welcome!
    Yes we can never forget the historic name change from MSU to Minnesota state Mankato ....... everyone still calls it MSU