Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nittany

Quote Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
    So sorry to hear this. Have enjoyed the stories and pics you have shared over the years of hunts with him. Keep those memories alive!!
    I have to agree with him. I too thoroughly enjoyed following yenz. I am sure the void is heavy at the moment, remember the good times and forget the bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyntem View Post
    I have to agree with him. I too thoroughly enjoyed following yenz. I am sure the void is heavy at the moment, remember the good times and forget the bad.
    Thanks. I'm glad people were able to get some enjoyment from our hunts. I always liked seeing the pictures from others as well.

It makes me happy to know that Nittany was still able to hunt in his final season although they were short outings. The last bird he retrieved was on the land that is close to home and I visit often.

I really enjoyed the pictures and stories your pup created. Sorry for the loss.

How lucky you two were to be put together and the time you had together so sorry for your loss it's never easy.

Sorry man. It is never a good time. I have been through it far too many times. It is just not fair that they are not allowed to be here longer.
    http://www.bluerivergundogs.com/Home_Page.html

When you think you are smarter than your dog, ask your self who cleans up who's poo.

Thanks for the comments. It was not easy but we did what was best.

On a more pleasant note, I happen to find out about a very good breeding and I am looking at maybe getting a pup from this breeding. I knew when I lost Nittany that I would soon need to find a dog to add to the lineup since Blitz just turned nine. I wasn't really looking to get a pup yet but the breeding I came across is just what I would look for. It shares many of the bloodlines that Champ has. I'll keep you posted.

Good for you Bauerline. The new pup will not replace Nittany, but will keep your mind occupied well you make new memories. There is not a better feeling than seeing a new pup respond positively to training. I don't don't want to jump your thread, but it appears I too am going to have to look for a new pup. I recently unexpectedly lost Cookie. Words can't explain the joy she gave the entire family the last three years. I would of never found this sight, nor made a trip to SD. If you don't mind would you PM me the breeder, I might be interested in a pup. Thank You

Thanks. PM sent.