Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: He Has Risen

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Minnetonka/Minneapolis
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goldenboy View Post
    He has risen indeed! Had a great Easter Sunday and had a chance to baptize 5 people. 4 of them were from a three generational family! Grandpa, dad and grandson and granddaughter.
    Joel: Kudos to you for the new baptisms!

    Jon

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    St. Croix County, WI
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goldenboy View Post
    He has risen indeed! Had a great Easter Sunday and had a chance to baptize 5 people. 4 of them were from a three generational family! Grandpa, dad and grandson and granddaughter.
    That's awesome!!

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    380

    Default Proof

    Luke 24:2-3 ?And they found the stone rolled away from the tomb, but when they went in they did not find the body of the Lord Jesus.?

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Minnetonka/Minneapolis
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mgorvi View Post
    Luke 24:2-3 ?And they found the stone rolled away from the tomb, but when they went in they did not find the body of the Lord Jesus.?
    Was wondering why there were question marks (2) in the above passage?

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    380

    Default ?

    I just noticed that. They are supposed to be "quotation marks" and when I copied and pasted it in there for some reason the format changed. Thanks for pointing that out. There should be no question about what happened that morning. Nothing in life makes any sense without that reassurance.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Minnetonka/Minneapolis
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mgorvi View Post
    I just noticed that. They are supposed to be "quotation marks" and when I copied and pasted it in there for some reason the format changed. Thanks for pointing that out. There should be no question about what happened that morning. Nothing in life makes any sense without that reassurance.
    Thanks for the clarification and a big AMEN!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •