Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: He Has Risen

Quote Originally Posted by goldenboy View Post
    He has risen indeed! Had a great Easter Sunday and had a chance to baptize 5 people. 4 of them were from a three generational family! Grandpa, dad and grandson and granddaughter.
    Joel: Kudos to you for the new baptisms!

Jon

Quote Originally Posted by goldenboy View Post
    He has risen indeed! Had a great Easter Sunday and had a chance to baptize 5 people. 4 of them were from a three generational family! Grandpa, dad and grandson and granddaughter.
    That's awesome!!

Default Proof

Luke 24:2-3 ?And they found the stone rolled away from the tomb, but when they went in they did not find the body of the Lord Jesus.?

Quote Originally Posted by mgorvi View Post
    Luke 24:2-3 ?And they found the stone rolled away from the tomb, but when they went in they did not find the body of the Lord Jesus.?
    Was wondering why there were question marks (2) in the above passage?

Default ?

I just noticed that. They are supposed to be "quotation marks" and when I copied and pasted it in there for some reason the format changed. Thanks for pointing that out. There should be no question about what happened that morning. Nothing in life makes any sense without that reassurance.

Quote Originally Posted by mgorvi View Post
    I just noticed that. They are supposed to be "quotation marks" and when I copied and pasted it in there for some reason the format changed. Thanks for pointing that out. There should be no question about what happened that morning. Nothing in life makes any sense without that reassurance.
    Thanks for the clarification and a big AMEN!