Thread: Garmin Alpha 2 dog :)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Garmin Alpha 2 dog :)

***SOLD** (everything is gone now... thanks!)

I picked up another Alpha this week with some rewards points... sooo.... that means I'm selling the one I bought new a couple seasons ago. Needless to say, I love these things. I can email pics or I'll update here later. I'll probably list on Ebay this weekend but thought I'd list here if anyone is interested in (what I think anyway) is a decent deal.
    It's a two dog... one black collar, one red collar, the extras it came with as new, chargers, the original box and so on. It's in excellent condition and the batteries hold up fantastic as they should (I don't notice any difference in charge since new). I can wipe it clean or I can simply change the names to your dogs, etc.

Single dog setup $625 (still available)
    1 Collar only $235 (SOLD the extra red collar)
    Will ship if needed anywhere in Cont USA... add $10 to cover some of the ship fees, I'll cover the rest and also will coverPaypal fees if that's your preference. thanks

PICTURES here http://s33.photobucket.com/user/shaw...Garmin%20Alpha

Here's my Ebay feedback... no surprises here.
    http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...erid=dnhkiddos

Thanks...
    Steve
    Last edited by Shawk; 01-25-2017 at 07:06 PM.

Here we go... lots of pics here... pretty clean unit! http://s33.photobucket.com/user/shaw...Garmin%20Alpha
    I baby pretty much everything I own... including these silly collars. I wipe them down decently every now and then and keep them charged year round.

Would you sell one collar

Possibly... but I'm hoping to just sell as a package at this point. Thanks!

Price drop... also, after getting a few inquires... I'll sell as 1 dog unit if someone prefers. Thanks
    Last edited by Shawk; 01-17-2017 at 01:54 PM.

Those collars are compatible for all the alpha and astro handhelds aren't they? I think I read that in the manual
    Some people talk about it, some people live it!

Quote Originally Posted by PheasantWhisperer View Post
    Those collars are compatible for all the alpha and astro handhelds aren't they? I think I read that in the manual
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure I read that before purchasing... but not 100% sure. Just sold the 2nd collar (pending funds) though. Talk later