Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Never been this good!!

Default Travel

Drive north a 100 miles and sit in the dove Nirvana! My daughter wants me to drag an old couch out there to sit on. She fell backwards once in the triangle cabelas chair. Ill never buy one of those again. Uncomfortable things.
    Some people talk about it, some people live it!

Man brother that looks like some fun. Good the kids get a lot of shooting. Reminds me of years ago in the fields down in SE kansas. I still walk all day with my bad knees and extra LBs, but I pay for it at night

Ive been blessed so far. No extra pounds yet. But the day is fast approaching. And yeah its fun to watch the kids hone their skills. The second day they were allowed 50 rounds. So 2 boxes. 3 out of the 4 limited. One got 12. Did NOT let him shoot 3 more. The next day, that kid hit 15 in 31 shots! Big improvement. My daughter was 15 for 23 the 3rd day. I dont think it was the gun skills that really improved, it was more that they learned how to pick their shot, pick one bird out of the flock, and letting them get a little closer. Which is an improvement in hunting skills. And they had a blast!
    Some people talk about it, some people live it!