The Rader Lodge in Glen Elder Kansas offers 25,000 acres of Prime Hunting Land in North Central Kansas. Over 25,000 acres of Prime Kansas Pheasant Hunting Land! We have been conducting upland bird hunts since 1986. Since the Conservation Reserve Program (CRP), the bird numbers have risen dramatically. We have an ideal habitat for upland birds. We can arrange your hunt to suit your style of pheasant hunting. We can accommodate pheasant hunts from single hunters to groups of 60. We can also arrange for do-it-yourself hunts on our leased areas with no guide.
When booking a hunt at Rader Lodge, hunters have a chance to experience Kansas wild pheasant hunting at its’ finest. Nestled among our farmland groomed specifically for pheasant hunting, you are able to enjoy a hunt that will provide plenty of fun, excitement, and memories that will last a lifetime.
From the experienced hunter or even the rookie to the sport of pheasant hunting, the cackles of wild pheasants and thunderous wingbeats of a flushing roosters in the field sure makes your choice easy, Rader Lodge is the best pheasant hunting destination in Kansas!
Pheasant Hunting Rates
- 1 Person - $500 / Per Person/ Per Day
- 2 People - $450 / Per Person/ Per Day
- 3 People - $395/ Per Person/ Per Day
- 4 People - $375 / Per Person/ Per Day
- 5 or More People - $350 / Per Person/ Per Day
Pheasant Hunting Details
- Rates are all-inclusive and include a guided hunt, lodging, bird cleaning, and 3 meals a day.
- Afternoon controlled shoots group of 5 or more $125 per person.
- Afternoon controlled shoots group of 4 or less $150 per person.
- During Wild Bird Season, there will be morning wild bird hunts, afternoon preserve hunts, and also prairie chickens; waterfowl at no charge.
- Self hunts are available for $250 per person per day includes meals, lodging (bird cleaning extra).
- 50% of total hunt deposit required.
Our lodges can accommodate groups up to 60 people.
- Wireless Internet: We have wireless internet at the lodge, so feel free to bring your laptop to get a little work done or use it upload your hunting and fishing photos to our Rader Lodge online photo gallery.
- Dish TV: We have Satellite TV at the lodge.
- Rooms: Private Rooms have full sink, microwave, fridge, eating table, shower, bathroom. Private Rooms each have a exterior entry door.
Rader Lodge Also Offers:
- Kansas Whitetail Archery Hunting
- Kansas Whitetail Rifle Deer Hunting
- Kansas Whitetail Deer Muzzleloader Hunting
- Kansas Rio Grande Turkey Hunting
- Kansas Quail Hunting
- Kansas Waterfowl Hunting
- Kansas Dove Hunting
- Kansas Fishing
The Rader Lodge is located in Glen Elder, Kansas established in 1986. Jeff Rader has over 30 years experience guiding fisherman and hunters and has been written up in over 50 publications across the nation. Our guides are professional and do their best to get you into good fishing and your guided hunts.