Antler Ridge Lodge
Antler Ridge Lodge is located in south Central South Dakota within the infamous Gregory - Winner - Chamberlain pheasant triangle being an equal distance from all three towns. This has been a family farming operation since 1909 and the property has been one of the sites for the South Dakota Invitational Governor's Pheasant Hunt continually since 1991.
Huge South Dakota Pheasant Flushes! We offer premier South Dakota pheasant hunting on over 3,000 acres of land farmed for our pheasant hunters. This is what makes South Dakota pheasant hunting famous. 3,000 acres of private pheasant hunting land. We implement conservation practices to enhance pheasant hunting wildlife habitat and production by planting food plots consisting of milo, cane and millet. Several thousand trees have also been planted over the last several years.
Pheasant Opener to December 1
- 2250 3 days/4 nights + 5.5% sales tax
- 2You will arrive the day before your South Dakota pheasant hunt, you will have 3 full days of pheasant hunting, (4 nights lodging) and will depart the following day.
- All pheasant hunts include meals, lodging and transportation to and from airport.
Antler Ridge Lodge has the Main Lodge, and Lodge 2 to accommodate up to 27 hunters.
- Built to accommodate groups of up to 20, the main lodge is perfect for groups large and small
- 3,100 square feet and will accommodate up to 20 hunters at a time
- Each group will have run of the lodge
- Full bar, game tables, large dining room
- Wireless Internet is available at the lodge
- Built to accommodate an additional 7 hunters, Lodge 2 allows us to accommodate larger groups, while offering separation for smaller groups.
- Full Kitchen and stocked fridge
- Pool table
- Two bedrooms
- Private bathroom
Home of the Governor's Hunt
The property has been one of the sites for the South Dakota Invitational Governor's Pheasant Hunt continually since 1991.
Older governor's hunt photos are available in the Antler Ridge Lodge pheasant hunting photo gallery.
Our property has been a family farming operation since 1909. We offer hunts for Pheasant, Whitetail Deer, Mule Deer and Merriams Turkey on 3,000 acres of privately owned land. Our property has been one of the sites for the South Dakota Invitational Governor's Pheasant Hunt continually since 1991.